Hey craft lover!
Do you love to craft and make art but feel like it's
been forever since you did something fun...just for you?
Or maybe you like to make stuff, but you
don't think you're that good of an artist.
Block printing is a super fun and therapeutic craft
that you can pick up quickly and easily!
It's also really hard to mess up ;)
Ok, cool D...but what is block printing?
I'm sooo glad you asked! Here's a
sweet video I made just for you:
Once you learn the basic skills of block printing,
you'll be able to easily make fun things like:
You will also learn techniques and insider tricks from an artist who has been printing for years and made every mistake in the book!
Learn to confidently design, carve, and
print your own pattern onto fabric
...even if you're not an artist!
"Such a fun class! Loved learning how to make new prints and patterns. Dani is a wealth of information and makes learning easy, even when freehand drawing seems a little daunting."
- Nicole beginner student
"How cool was this! I have no drawing experience and still made an adorable print with robots and hearts. Definitely recommend this class, even if you don't believe you're an artist."
- Carolyn beginner student
"Danielle is a knowledgeable and clear instructor who also has a great artistic eye. She covers all the basics (things to do right) and things to avoid when block printing. I love the piece that I made and I can't wait to do more."
- Joyce beginner student
Hey, I'm Danielle and I love helping people explore their creative side through printmaking. I'm an illustrator and textile designer with a love for interiors and handmade design.
I started teaching my block printing process over 5 years ago through workshops in my kitchen, and have since taught thousands of students how to block print online, many who claimed they were terrified to even pick up a pencil.
Block printing is such a fun and forgiving medium, and I love seeing what my students create and come up with. Come join in on the fun, and I'll see you inside!
Once you learn to print you will be able to:
- Go from a simple pencil sketch to a legit piece of artwork in a matter of hours
- Become the center of attention at every gift giving event with your unique handmade gifts
- Sew your own custom fabrics into your quilting or fashion projects
- Scan your prints into your computer for dynamic digital projects
- Supplement your other artistic practices like scrapbooking, surface pattern design, fiber arts and more
- Or just learn a fun new skill!
Block Printing Basics is packed with tons of helpful tips and techniques for your projects including:
- over 2 hours of step by step video instruction
- a detailed supply list with links
- 2 project based video mini-courses
- 30 custom illustration downloads for your projects
- a discussion area where you can ask me anything
- a guide for the most common printing issues (with solutions!)
This class is perfect for you if:
- you have no art experience
- you are afraid of drawing and painting and are convinced that you have no artistic skill whatsoever
(I've met many of you and I assure you, you do!)
- you DO have art experience, but want to pick up another medium or fun hobby
Once you've completed this course you will be able to make prints like these of my former students!
Are you ready to print with me yet?!
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm so excited to share my course with you! Printmaking is a great skill to learn whether you are a beginner, or just exploring new mediums.
See you soon!